Did you know that Harley-Davidson offers motorcycle insurance directly to riders? A lot of riders don't, says Bob Vogel, who works in sales for Z & M Harley-Davidson. Harley-Davidson offers insurance that is custom-designed with the Harley-Davidson rider in mind. Once riders find out about Harley-Davidson Insurance Services, they’re often sold on signing up—and here are five reasons why:
- Ride right out the door with real-time estimates: Getting a quote from Harley-Davidson Insurance couldn’t be any easier. When you’re ready to purchase your new pride and joy, the estimate for your insurance is printed alongside your sales slip. Then, your H-D sales associate immediately connects you to an insurance rep to seal the deal, so you can hit the road. Bing. Bam. Boom. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Customer service that feels like family: The customer service for Harley-Davidson Insurance is impeccable. You can’t beat the professionalism, the instant access, and the thoroughness. You can tell the reps are committed to providing a stellar product and they’re proud of what they’re bringing to the table.
- An insurance provider that understands you: The people who work at Harley-Davidson Insurance are riders like you—and they know the bikes. You won’t hear them asking what security systems your bike has or whether or not it has chrome. Harley-Davidson built the bike. Harley-Davidson Insurance knows how to insure it.
- Deep discounts that encourage you to ride: Who has more incentive to get you on your motorcycle than the manufacturer and the people behind it who share your passion? Harley-Davidson sees insurance as a means to fulfill your dreams. That’s why they offer generous discounts. Anything from being a homeowner to having good credit to graduating from the Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy can earn you discounts. It’s good to be considered family.
- Harley-Davidson Insurance Services keeps the same hours as the dealer: If you’re buying a bike on the weekend, which is typical, you likely won’t have access to your local insurance agent and will need to call the national office to get insurance before you can leave with your bike. Some insurance companies don’t keep weekend hours. Harley-Davidson Insurance will connect you instantly to an insurance agent, getting you out the door and on the road faster.
Like an open road and a sunny day, Harley-Davidson bikes and Harley-Davidson Insurance go great together. It’s a match-up that makes perfect sense. Get a quote online and see for yourself.
Harley-Davidson motorcycle insurance discounts help grow our H.O.G. family.
Harley-Davidson® motorcycle insurance for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders.